Wednesday 16 March 2016

Visual Language - Study Task 3 - You Spin me right round - 360 Turn



Here is my final turn around. I referenced my character designs sheets throughout the process of of creating each frame, mostly my t-pose, side views and 3/4 views. This helps me create dimension to my character and also accomplish portraying his round shape. I feel as though my turn around was successful, however the spots on his face shifts and move too much because I feel as though I didn't pay much attention to them when creating the frames. I mostly focused on getting his body shape right, and accomplish the smooth turn around.

When creating turn around's in the future, I will pay more attention to the facial features, but also pay close attention to the head heights and the shape of the character like I did with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment